8.18.2014

rain, rain, go AWAY

Raining in Nova Scotia on a Monday. #classic.  So what am I doing? Blogging & watching Netflix of COURSE. #duh. First things first: the movie The Giver. It got the most HORRIFIC reviews on #RottenTomatoes... I read the book when I was in school... and loved the movie!!! It was kindaaaaaaa similar to The Hunger Games & Divergent... BUT... the whole concept was WICKED and similar to the book! I may or may not be obsessed with the lead guy playing Jonas as well... he was precious!!! The only annoying part of the movie was the fact that the girl (below) looks WAYYY too much like Mila Kinus. Threw me for a loop. Go see this movie!!! 


and OH MY HEAVENS. If you have not yet seen the fall collection by #BananaRepublic... you. need. to. go. It is FANTASTIC. On the weekend, at Halifax Shopping Centre, there was a store-wide 40% off! You should have seen my face when I walked in the store with my gift card.  I died. I got 4 items... for $200... somebody slap me. PS. #Dynamite also has a WICKED line for fall. 

I'm not going to talk about that line yet... because my blog for the August edition of #OppositesAttract for the Halifax Shopping Centre is out THIS THURSDAY! 




I'm getting to my wits end... I NEED A DOG! Sidenote: check out the song below... it's so catchy! My fave right now. Stay tuned for another blog post later this week... I'll talk all about pairing a "splurge" item with cheaper "save" items in everyday fashion! #OppositesAttract  blog from Halifax Shopping Centre is out on THURSDAY!

Rach, xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment