9.22.2014

Fall Denial

Holy Crap. It's the first day of fall. #Pardon? I've been in serious denial about fall arriving. I'm not ready. I've been avoiding wearing any type of fall coat, outfit... footwear... etc. Just putting up a real protest, clearly. However... on Saturday... I gave up- and cut my HAIR.

Holy SH*T. Short hair is SUCH A RELIEF.  It's way better and it's SO necessary right now. I cut it, dyed it dark and no regrets. I even blabbed on about it this morning on-air in #GirlThatsSoHot (short hair is IN right now according to celeb hairstylists, jus sayin'). I'm telling ya- if you're debating the whole- haircut-situation because you think you'll regret- STOP. Don't be stupid and get an uber-short- pixie cut unless you 100% wanted a pixie cut- but bite the bullet and just do it!!!



BYE BYE HAIR 

Moving on... yesterday was a GREAT DAY. Lainey from #LaineyGossip, eTalk & The Social was on The Halifax Waterfront for an event called "Word on The Street". She read lines from her new book "Listen to The Squaking Chicken" and then answered Q's! Oh, READ THE BOOK. It's hilarious- I'm not going into more detail cuzzzz I'm doing a book segment for #GirlThatsSoHot soon BUT trust me on it. Anywho after the questions I kinda just ambushed her and introduced myself hahaha #sueme. She was awesome! I was fan-girling HARD. She's literally the QUEEN of gossip. 
She also revealed that Channing Tatum is a sensitive, kind and generous guy. She said she was initially skeptical to interview him (I can't imagine why but ok) but then she couldn't HELP but be a fan after! THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR! If you happen to live under a rock and don't know who Lainey is... check out the link here: LaineyGossip



SIDENOTE: HAS ANYONE SEEN THE MOVIE "The Maze Runner" YET??? I am dyinggggg to see it. The preview looks UNREAL. There's something about adventure/fantasy/HarryPotter-type-films that just LURE ME IN. 

In TV News: A new season of the show Nashville premieres this Wednesday! Anybody watch The Bachelor Canada premiere last week? I'll watch it this week and report back with deetZ. 

Alright, since it's now fall... it's time to discuss BOOTS, JACKETS and all things fall fashion- but you're going to have to wait until my next post. Secondly- who's going apple picking with me? somebody? anybody? pLz. 

Ps. Atlantic Fashion Week begins on Oct.2nd- grab tickets ONLINE for the shows! 


PPS. I'm on a week-long-smoothie-cleanse. Trust me, it's necessary. This gal's been going ALL-OUT for TOO-LONG. Any new smoothie recipes you swear by? Comment here please!!

Have a fabulous week! Hopefully you don't have to swim to work :S... the rain is FINALLY stopping!  I am also obsessed with this song:



Rach, xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment