10.20.2014

MonDAZE

I think I've been possessed. I'm currently baking cookies and BLASTING "Jealous" by Nick Jonas. It's a scary sight let me tell ya.

Someone pinned these cookies and I was in AWE. Had to try em' out. The dough had to be chilled for two hours (annoying) so that's a thing but hey- they are worth it PEOPLE! 




How fun are these sprinkles? The ingredients are super simple too. One suggestion: I only did 1/2 teaspoon of Almond Extract... it was WAY too intense otherwise. just a lil *warning*




I HATE when recipes call for dough being chilled. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT. #perturbed. 



These cookies are BOMB. Instagram-worthy. AND delicious. Try em out!

Notice the url & logo changer-ooni? Thank you to my dear friend Michelle Orlandi for re-doing the logo (she's so talented it's unreal)... the blog has been TRANSFORMED. It's now #StylEtts. Aka I'll be talking about whatever the heck I want to talk about; but mostly fashion. 
Scouted out these booties in #LittleBurgundy at HSC last week... Sam Edelman and GORGEOUS.  

Fall PREP

On another note- have you seen #GoneGirl yet? Please read the book in a day-long-intense--slightly-traumatizing-marathon and then go see it on the big screen. It's SO wacky. You GOTTA. Let me know what you think of Ben Affleck... he's just so... casual...


Just bought these puppies. I've avoided KEDS for so long due to T Swift (sorry, but she runs the world so I was rebelling where I could). I'm obsessed with them- comfy as HECK! Plus I can't seem to get enough leopard lately... bring it on! 

Champion Leopard Heart- $50.00 


Well. After eating an unnamed amount of sprinkle treats (muhahaa) I must drag my big ass to the gym... so enjoy... oh and I've listened to  "Jealous" by Nick Jonas on repeat for the past hour. Like actually. I'm kinda embarrassed... but then not even. OH and if you listen to the lyrics... I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM. HE'S SO INSECURE IN HIS RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE HIS GF OLIVIA IS A FORMER BEAUTY QUEEN. Poor thing. #firstworldproblems. 


K I don't feel bad for him anymore. Is she even human? I bet she doesn't bake sprinkle cookies and eat a bunch of them.... *sigh*  


You are doomed:



Rach, xxxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment