7.22.2014

Tuesday TOP Three

Here are my top picks for this lovelyyyyyy Tuesday. Ps. I flew in last night from visiting my boyfriend... and I slept for three hours this afternoon and started the book "Gone Girl". It's now 2 hours later and I'm almost done it ... #mylife. Oh, I also watched last night's episode of the #Bachelorette. Priorities. 


Tuesday's TOP Three 




1. Gone Girl - Holy SH*T. I saw the trailer for this movie online... Ben Affleck is in it and I lost my LID. It looks UNREAL. So off I went to Chapters this morning after work to buy the book... and in typical Rachel fashion, I've been sitting out here on the deck for 2 hours reading the book and I'm almost done!!!!! Do yourself a favour and buy this book... it is outrageously suspenseful

2. Marc Anthony Beach Spray - So I was looking for hairspray that I could use after the shower on my damp hair and/or spray on and diffuse my hair after the shower... and VOILA! This spray is AWESOME. Bought it at Shoppers... shower, and spray all over (after you towel dry for a bit)... crunch hair by hand OR dry a bit w/ a diffuser and you will legit have beachy waves. I couldn't rave on about this product MORE.
 Great find 

3. Fresh- Sugar Lip Treatment - This is a sneaky little product. It was on display at the cash at Sephora... and I got guilt tripped into buying it. This product works like lip balm (it has SPF 30), but is tinted and appears as a lip gloss in lipstick FORM. Basically, it's ideal. Lots of different colours perfect for summer. I just bought "Tulip tinted"... it's beautiful & works like a charm 


Toodles,

Rach xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment