7.07.2014

Skip the Nap

This is MAJOR. I am skipping my nap right now to blog. Sidebar: I am a new found insomniac. Not sure what's going on... so if you have any remedies other than having a bath/ reading before bed to fall asleep please comment here/ tweet/ message/ Facebook me whatever, I'm desperate!!

Big things going on in the world lately. I have recently discovered Brody Jenner's podcast (from The Hills, Kardashian half brother)... ANYWHO, he has said some pretty interesting things lately. For one being the fact that (he claims) HE NEVER EVEN DATED LAUREN CONRAD. Brody claims that while on The Hills, the two had to pretend to date but were actually just friends the entire time. #NO. I really don't like how all MTV stars are coming out now, after the fact, and revealing that indeed, the show was ENTIRELY FALSE. Like how am I supposed to watch this back and believe it all now? I still will, but c'mon. Brody also says that he DID date Kristin Cavallari, but again it wasn't during shooting The Hills, but only in high school aka Laguna Beach. All the stars need to QUIT revealing the past... this is legit making my teenage years an entire farse. #notokay

Well now that that's off my chest. Few things I have finally adapted and I am obsessed with:

1. finger rings: It finally happened. Everyone's all about rings up the ying yang, so I did a little browsing in #Forever 21 (ok, maybe not just browsing...) and I found some size 8 rings (WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SMALL HANDS?) and I am a new fan. I can't get enough of them now!

2. Maxi dresses: Why the HECK would I wear shorts when I can wear a comfy, long, maxi dress everyday of summer? Really though. #GAP has MAD sales going on right now... I got the best black maxi dress with a slit for legit $40. I am wearing it right now and I may leave it on for the show tomorrow! Ok I won't because the boys will make fun of me in the AM but still, you get my point.

3. Avocados: This is random and weird, but I'm on an avocado marathon. I bought like ten today at #Petes, along with guacamole. I will be putting avocados on everything I eat from now on. muhaaha!


Also- I keep hearing that I should start watching this show called Made in Chelsea. I've heard it's legitimately the British version of The Hills. Have you heard of it?! I think I'll start it after this. I'm scared. If it's catchy, I'm doomed #marathon. SIDENOTE: I am now certain that I've turned into a 40 year old woman (no offence) because I love the show 24 with Keifer Sutherland. Yes, the old one. Like the one that was on TV legit 10 years ago. well holy HANNAH I'm hooked- it's so suspenseful and I can't stop watching!!!!! Try it.

Tonight on the #Bachelorette are the HOMETOWN DATES! The best episode!! I can't wait!! Thoughts: Are we thinking that Nick is really a nice guy and loves Andi or is he there to be famous slash big-time-douche? CRAP. As I was thinking about this, I googled some #Bachelorette spoilers and I completely regret it!!!! NOO!! Don't do it! The truth hurts :( :(

Anywho- one last thing- I went to #VictoriaSecret yesterday and they had the NICEST lingerie and bathing suits. I never should have walked inside. It was a weak moment. Walked out with this new bra, I am IN LOVE. 



Isn't it amazing? It has normal straps and the inside-cool-ones plus LACE? #ideal. MAD support! Not to mention it's HAWT. Just go and try it on ladies.... and then maybe make sure that you have $60 available in your bank account.... :S #justsayin



I've also realized that it's crucial to have two key things while living alone: a PET (dog or cat preferably) and a friend with a pool. Tanning in a field just doesn't cut it these days. Is it sad that I go for runs in #PointPleasant just so that I can stare at/ sometimes play with/ sometimes steal the puppies & doggies? no judgements. I JUST WANT LOVE. 

Oh and here's new Ariana Grande feat. Zedd, it's catchy as HECK! sing it gurlllllll



Rach, xoxo  



2 comments:

  1. for your sleeping!
    look up guided meditations for sleep on YouTube. Throw one on (I use my phone) and pay attention! Usually puts me right to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thank you!! I'll check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete