12.08.2014

PVD (post-vacation-depression)

Yep.

I have full-fledged PostVacation Depression . I'm lacking sun, daiquiris, sangria, tanning oil, extra-large-meals and I'm experiencing anxiety related to maintaining my tan. The struggle is REAL people. 

Florida was amazeballs. Let's discuss a couple things. I got INSANE deals at Macy's & Dillard's. Gawd bless my boyfriend, who brought his book and sat and read in the department stores as I shopped #ideal. I almost fainted when the lady told me that all Michael Kors and BCBG was 50% off in the store... that never happens!!! JACKPOT.

Holy moly I forgot how insane the servings are in 'merica. They literally gave me 10 pancakes at IHOP (Yes I ate them all but still). CAN WE FOCUS ON HOW IHOP IS OPEN 24 HOURS AND HAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING ON THE MENU THAT YOU COULD EVER WANT. I wanna be American just for IHOP and IHOP alone (and maybe the whole U-turn factor). 




(Guilty) 


ALSO...  restaurants all give out cheese bread as a starter (big fan, clearly) and my new fave appetizer are GATOR BITES. Yup, little fried nuggets of gator. SIGN ME UP! 

What have I become? 

PARTS OF FLORIDA STILL DON'T RECYCLE. IT'S CRIMINAL. #bad #bad #BAD 

I've also invested in way too many Christmas decorations for my apartment.. this has caused me to be broke and it's kinda all unnecessary since I'll be going to the parentals place for Christmas...  #oops. BUT lately I've been feeling all domestic. I even took a Chatelaine magazine on the flight to Orlando with me and then kept it & ripped out recipes this morning... Now THAT'S frightening. 

Couple things:

1. I officially dig the #ManBun. It took me years of maturing, but it's happened and now I'm legit forcing my boyfriend to continue to grow out his hair. Now that's a switch. Check out #GirlThatsSoHot feat. the MAN BUN here: 

Let's drool over male celebs with man buns, shall we?



2. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is on TOMORROW (Tuesday Dec.9th) at 10 I believeeeeee on CBS. T Swift & her long-ass legs (I'm very extremely completely jealous) will be there, along with the Ariana Grande & Ed Sheeran. Music aside- I'm looking at preview pics right now and eating 4 #Lindt chocolates from my advent calendar. Why am I always eating when I'm looking at models? #woof. PS. I came home to a FULL advent calendar last night, so I have to catch up... don't judge me. HERE'S TO EATING TREATS & DRINKING WINE & LOVING OUR BODIES (sorry, had to)  #GirlsNight 



hahhahaa this gets me everytime. 


3. Pretty Little Liars ChristmAs is tomorrow night too! AH, VSFS better be on after this... or else I have a serious dilemma on my hands #firstworldproblems. I know PLL is so lame, and it's like LEGIT the same plot every season or whatever, but I can't stop. It's SO ADDICTIVE. At this point everyone is A and A isn't even A so I'm lost but I just wanna see their outfits?
#SueMe.




 I'm currently bundled in my bed with a full-grey-sweatsuit-outfit on because If I turn up the heat, I sweat at night. Hormones. 

I'm also currently googling "how to have motivation to work out after vacation"....
hahahahaha. My life. 

Talk to ya in the morning at 5:30 am sharp. We'll be discussing how a certain CAT is more rich than you may EVER be... and how JBiebs dyed his hair blonde! *hot topics* 

Rach xxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment