10.17.2015

me, basic?

I have found the ULTIMATE pumpkin spice latte. It may be basic- but I felt unfulfilled after I got a PSL from Starbucks the other day. It SUCKED. Too sweet; I couldn't even handle it. So- I went on a mission. The mission didn't take long- I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Smiling Goat on the waterfront and HOLY SWEET LIPTON: success! This PSL actually TASTES like pumpkin and it contains REAL pumpkin! GET OUTTA TOWN. For reals, check out the PSL at #SmilingGoat. It's FAB.

Always around autumn I feel inspired to clean out my closet. I decide to FINALLY give away or sell the clothes that I always SAY I'm going to wear but I never do. Here's a tip: YOU WON'T WEAR IT. I do however have a "goal dress" that is a size down from what I currently am, and I've had it hanging in my closet for 5 years now with the tag still on.... NAWWT HAPPENIN. Food is too GOOD. I got on a roll- and I took a big bag of clothing over to the consignment store called East of Montreal . Have you been to this store yet? YOU NEED TO GO. Maybe used clothing stores scare you a little- but seriously, they are the BOMB. These dresses (mainly dresses; but shoes + tops too) are washed, dry-cleaned, steamed- the whole nine yards and are in AH-mAZING condition. Most of these dresses have only been worn once at big events like weddings & galas. I literally lost my mind today because I bought an Alice + Olivia dress for $100. ALICE + OLIVIA PEOPLE. Do I need to repeat myself? Alice + Olivia *mic drop*. That designer name is INSANELY expensive (girls gotta eat)... usually around $400+. 
Here's a little sneak peak of my new baby <3 ... 



Isn't she gorgeous? 


I love her more than anything. Don't worry, I know I have problems.


Moving onto the fact that I'm currently WAY too excited to be baking cookies on a Saturday night. I'm baking m&m cookies for a horse show tomorrow at my barn! Yes, I'm officially 50 years old. Somebody get me a glass of wine and a big dog to cuddle STAT. While everyone my age is out taking jager bombs at #Boomers... I'm here... baking away...  hmmmm....I do love jagger bombs.......... (don't tempt me) 





Oh and if you haven't watched Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey on Netflix yet... you don't have a heart. It was made in 1993. I was 2 hahahahaha WHAT.  I watched it and cried at least 3 times. Ok when Shadow falls down into that train hole thing that is TERRIFYINGLY HORRIFIC. Why the hell did they add that scene in there? PLUS HOW did Sassy survive that fall off the cliff? But seriously. How were we not traumatized as 8 year olds watching it???? 


ICYMI: The new short chelsea boot Hunters are THE BEST new thing. Screw tall Hunters and all their sweatiness... these babies are practical AND keep you from sweating your feet off... Or maybe that's just my problem... (awk)


I also LOVE this song from Selena. She went through heartbreak (which everyone knows is a complete bitch), wrote a shit ton of songs and is back on a MISSION. She's releasing songs legit every week. She's one bad bitch. WE LOVE IT. 




Take THAT Biebs. 

OH and figure out your Halloween costume... you have exactly 2 weeks!!!!!

Toodles,

Rach xxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment