2.09.2016

How to deal with cookie cravings...

*Warning* if you're on a diet or trying to eat healthy... DON'T READ THIS. 


Ok so my life was changed last week when I FINALLY ordered from Halifax Cookie Cravings. I had heard about Diana... but I didn't really know what she was all about. 


Photo by Halifax Cookie Cravings 


If you need a gift idea... or if you're simply just as obsessed with cookies as I am... you need to order! Here's the dealio. She bakes the most delicious/ unique cookies & treats... and then delivers the goodies on her bike around the HRM. Check her site right now and make sure that you're in her vicinity for biking (god forbid). If you're not- order for delivery at a friend's place LOL. 


Here are the serious pros: she uses ingredients from local businesses. Some options are egg-free and gluten-free (check the recipes). She packages the cookies in the cutest little box ever... and well... they're cookies. What's not to love? Bottom-line... these cookies are my new obsession and I will be ordering them monthly to indulge and then also to give as gifts for friends. Let's just say that last weekend I ordered 12 for my boyfriend and I and we finished ALL OF THEM within a day #noregrets. 


Why NOT support local? I've realized I will do crazy things for cookies.  I also just realized  that I'm sitting here blogging about cookies while it's #NationalPizzaDay and #PancakeTuesday. LOL. I have serious problems. Carbs. 





How adorable, right? I ordered the "s'mores"  and the mini egg cookies. Mini eggs are really a 24/7 type deal- not just for Easter. Let's be real. 

See, Halifax has some seriously cool sh*t.  Just a radio jock by day- sweets-discoverer by night LOL. 


Toodles,

Rach xxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment