5.18.2016

when you travel, you eat



I don't know about you, but when I travel, I travel to relax and to eat. Mostly to eat. Is that normal? Anyways, so even though I caught a super-annoying-sinus-situation the second I landed in Toronto, we ate all. the. foods. 





Yes, that's fried chicken, a fried egg and cornbread in the photo above. Plus a little potato hash on the side- courtesy of Rose and Sons  





Pancakes are my weakness. Add some blueberry compote and anything else sweet and hot damn, heaven exists. Oh and the eggs benny are a real treat too! Emma's Country Kitchen PEOPLE. 

 



I forgot about this GORGEOUS flower arrangement hanging from the ceiling outside Holt Renfrew at Yorkdale Shopping Centre. I think of it as home base... #oops 



Don't feel like going OUT? No problem. Call Pizza Libretto.  Oh and yes we basically each had a pizza. DON'T YOU JUDGE US



Oh how I waited for this moment for MONTHS. Legit, months. Did we wait over 30 minutes in line? Absolutely. Was it worth it? 10000000%!!!!! Suggestion: Go to La Carnita and then top it all off with some Sweet Jesus next-door! Life. is. GOOOD. 


Hungry? Cravings? I feel your pain. Re-living this is making me SO HUNGRY. Ah the struggle is real.


Rach xxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment