1.23.2015

girlTALK.


I'm making chocolate chip cookies, blogging and watching #SayYesToTheDressCanada. WOW. Could I be ANY more basic? Hahahahaha. sue me

Couple things: A girl I went to high school with works at the wedding dress boutique in Woodbridge that it's focused at. COOL. I'm recently OBSESSED with wedding shows. Can't get enough. So late to the game... but big time on the love train. 

Oh lord, everytime a bride tries on THE dress, I cry. #itsahardlife. MOVING ON  


Can we talk about how hot Jennifer Aniston is???? Her new photos for the Hollywood Reporter actually make me upset. She's 45!!! Like she looks AMAZING. She also said "F*ck" outside of the Golden Globes after party when a cab pulled away... it was amazing. Bad Ass. 




K so this is my new thing. Getting up at 4:30 and taking only 15 seconds of my life to put my hair in a super-cute-bun for work? IDEAL. I call it the "Fold-thru-do'". I've inspired my gal pals to do it too! You put your hair in a ponytail, then make a hole in your ponytail right in front of your elastic and PUT YOUR HAIR THROUGH. Pull it out and then make it into a bun! No idea what it's called in real life, but I'm going to pretend I kinda created it. 

 It's the cutest little bun for work/ going out and it took NO. TIME. WHATSOEVER. But don't tell anyone that ... 





K back to more hot women... UMMMM JLO. WHY DON'T I LOOK LIKE HER? She does have a personal trainer, a chef... and clearly BOMB genes. Oh and I eat a lot of carbs and sweets..... ummm.... any who it's fine (hahahaha)


She has a new movie out called "The Boy Next Door" and yes, it's probably going to be god awful, but I don't care! I want to see it!!!! Anyone with me? 

Mostly for this reason:


Hi Ryan Guzman! (He was in Step Up Revolution and PLL) Not that we care where he came from really...

Sidebar, I started creeping Olivia Munn outfit pics... these are my FAVES. She has incredible style and I feel like she's so underrated? SO different but fabulous #StyleInspiration 





Bottom line, it's FRIDAY! #YAY.  Once you start working... there's nothing like the WEEKEND #truth. How cute is this sweater, from Envy? It's Minkpink of course!! Have a great weekend, spend it with friends & family and enjoy it- life is too short!

I'll just be here, baking and jammin' to THIS song:
#SorryNOTSorry



Rach xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment