2.14.2015

Happy Hearts Day!

Let's get down to BIZZ 

Here are the best things about Valentine's Day

- The OBSCENE use of the heart/love emojis  
- Eating chocolate until you can no longer breathe
- Eating food in general 
- Wine 
- More wine
- Flowers 
- GALENTINE'S DAY!

This is how serious I take #GalentinesDay... 


Cupcakes from @LayersHalifax are a MUST. Strawberries with chocolate, (aka flowers you can INDULGE in) #ideal... oh yeah and thanks to the bf for sending them LOL 





 

Yes. Those are donuts. Actually called "Boms" for short... by @SweetandSavary's Leslie French. They are the most delicious things on the planet!!!! Do yourself a favour and ORDER THEM. Here's her Facebook page: 

Ps. I've eaten 5 boms and I may turn into one 


SHE EVEN MADE #GALENTINESDAY NOTES FOR US. I can't handle it. 



This spread though #diabetes

Galentine's Day is where it's at. I was just at the spa and one of the lady's working had flowers and a gift DELIVERED TO HER AT WORK. Crying. 
I'm off to see #50ShadesofGrey!!!!!!! THIS BETTER BE DIRTY! 


If you're seriously against all of this, refer below:




<3 <3 <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment