3.10.2015

post-bachelor-finale-depression

Ya I know, I'm late to the game (get over it)... I just watched #TheBachelor finale and holy MOLY!!!! SO MANY THOUGHTS. They made it seem like Chris REALLY loved Becca wayyyy more, did they not? Is this not super awks for Whitney? I guess Whit actually decided not to watch the season... (GOOD CALL) but still... weird. Becca was like my soul sista... she was honest the entire time and was just doing it all at her own pace. The way she handled the break up?= WHAT A CLASS ACT. 

I still can't get over everything that happened last night. I've just followed the entire Bachelor fam on Instagram and Twitter hahahahaha and I want to know what Chris & Whit are like as a couple!!!!! I wasn't convinced initially, BUT, I just watched #AfterTheFinalRose and they look legit. BUT like LOL to the fact that Chris COULD have been with Becca since he's in L.A anyways doing #DancingWithTheStars. Just saying...

#BeccaFORLYFE. 





Also, two bachelorettes, REALLY? Like c'mon ABC. I feel like this won't end well... either Kaitlyn or Britt (Britt, let's be honest), will get seriously rejected and it's like a girl-on-girl competition. Do we REALLY need more of that? Nope. Not into it. Will I watch? ....... yes #guilty. 

One thing I REALLY dig lately... LC's new collection @ Kohl's for Disney! How precious is this????







I have this weird obsession with Lauren Conrad. Does anyone else wish they were her? I DO. She's so classy and her style is impecible... I may or may not order that blue shirt and that glass slipper sweater...
in. Love. 
Dammit. I need to have a #TheHills marathon now. Look at what you've done!!!! 

Whoa. #TheBachelor makes me sappy!! Ps. I just bought these babies at Little Burgundy in  @ShopHSC and I HAD to share them with you. Bring on SPRING:

They are ShellysLondon

My new fave jam <3 



Rach xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment