4.27.2015

Was it real, or was it all in my head?


Let the detox BEGIN

Eating a cupcake-a-day for the past week was good times... BUT ENOUGH'S ENOUGH.  I am finally coming down from my sugar high (help) and I'm ready to eat some fruits&veggies and perhaps engage in some physical activity? Probbbbbably a smart idea. But hey, in the words of Demi Lovato... 


 "You were born to be real, not perfect"...  AMEN SISTA FRIEND!



This weather *ahem* SNOW has me feeling like Netflix, cuddles, blankets, comfort food (detox Rachel detox) and movies. Has ANYONE seen The Longest Ride with Scott Eastwood yet? Or better yet- has anyone CREEPED Scott Eastwood yet on Instagram? Do it. It's great. #guilty.

Everybody I know is going down south on trips right meow. I'm pretty confident I'm seasonally depressed. WHERE IS THE SUN? I wear bright outfits everyday to work to mask how I'm truly feeling haha. Seriously though... 

Need a little smile????? Click on the cutesie photo of my boyfriend's dog Dierks below (isn't he the most precious little nugget?) and you're WELCOME. 



Ermaaaagawd I'm officially 24. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. On the bright side... my voice is seriously raspy from partying on Saturday (is that a bright side?). I have issues. 

#StylEtts. Dress: Aritzia 

PS. Yes, I chopped all my hair off. GOOD THING I HAVE HAIR EXTENSIONS (shamless plug for Flirt Hair Extensions... check em' out on my Facebook page) BUT SERIOUSLY... the hair inspiration came from Chrissy Teigen. See... any... resemblance? Ok she's a model and she has long legs blah blah but SHE INSPIRED ME OK. 




Introducing Tori Kelly. I am obsessed with her sound... and this video setting reminds me of The Hills (guaranteed win). 



Rach xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment