5.24.2015

L.O.V.E.

I just got home from my first bridal shower. ever. I think I'm obsessed.

Is it awful that I just want to get married so that I can get a ton of amazingly beautiful (and seriously handy) gifts? hahahaha. Bad Rachel. But seriously...  SO much love in the air today for my best friend Vanessa & her fiancĂ© Peter. I also realized just how OLD we all are today when my friend opened gift after gift and they were all gorgeous kitchen items and house ware.  When did Pier 1 and Bed Bath & Beyond become so exciting???? Can't. Get. Enough.  Enjoy the gallery below... I'm currently on Pinterest creeping more bridal shower DIY ideas (even though I need another one of my friends to get engaged first... minor details). 

I really want to type more... but I have a food baby SO severe from the potluck. Everything hurts. You've been there... you understand. Potlucks are great but they really creep up on you! 

Cheers to endless food, cute outfits, champagne, bffs & love! 














Rach XXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment