6.08.2015

t minus 2 weeks: MMVAs!

It's almost that time of the year again... the #MMVAs! 

I went last year and literally convulsed when I saw Kendall and Kylie Jenner in person (they are mini humans by the way). This year: JASON DERULO, NICK JONAS, SHAWN MENDES, TORI KELLY? Excuse me while I fan-girl HARD.

Sunday I visited Sweet Pea Boutique in Halifax for a little fitting for the big night! There were so. many. options. SO MANY FABULOUS COLOURS. Summer is a great thing. Did I mention Nick Jonas is going to be there????? Oh sorry... I couldn't remember if i did or not. Reallyyyyyyyy banking on the possibility that he doesn't bring his beauty-queen-gf-Olivia to tag along #BUZZKILL.  

Here were a couple of the outfits. I literally tried on 15 dresses... so this is just a snippet and trust me, you're better off :| 





Summer trends I'm a fan of: anything tropical. Floral. Bright. Prints in general. Two-pieces. Not-so-cropped-crop-tops. Tea-length skirts. Oh and strawberry daiquiris. But that's not really seasonal ;) 

T-minus 13 days until the big night! AKA I should probably get my ass off the couch right now and work out. Maybe mixing in a salad would be smart as well. TOMORROW. It starts TOMORROW (#classic). 


Happy Bachelorette evening! 

Rach xxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment